Who are we?
Founded in January, 2013, we are Saigon Charity Tour (SCT). SCT was born with the desire to give a helping hand to the poor studious children. SCT is a Charity that combines traveling and collecting donations for disadvantaged children and lonely elderly. We want to hold an event where you can enjoy the scenic beauty of Vietnam, meet new people from different countries, make new friends while helping underprivileged people. Our tour is held once a month.
For such purposes, we write this proposal hoping to receive a positive response and empathy from you, together contributing our love to underprivileged people. Become our members, you will participate in the mission of helping the unfortunate, especially the poor studious students and elderly.
You can click on the link below to see what we did on our last charity tour:
The tour: “Warm Season” will take us 2 days to the Highland DakLak and visit 2 places: Shelter for Disable children and Dak-Phoi Village.
- Dak-Phoi Village includes 83 households, 85-90 old people, about 135 children (age ranging from kinder garden to secondary school) and 150 children from the village next door. They have a really poor living condition there, some of them has no home, and some has home but no food. Children there don’t have enough coats to wear in the cold season, have no books for school, not enough food to eat…
- Shelter for Disable children actually is a Church on Phan Chu Trinh Street, they have a school for orphans and disable children and there are more than 100 kids. Kids here have a place to sleep, school to go, and they have food but they just depend on the donation from outside, from people like us.
So that, Things in need for donate: Food (rice, milk, noodles), books, pens, bags clothes, coats, cash … etc. We will have a trip there to see and help them as hard as we can.
I. DAY 1: HỒ CHÍ MINH CITY – DAKPHOI VILLAGE
- 11:00PM January 1st: Concentrate at Pham Ngu Lao, D1 and depart to BMTC
- 7:00 AM January 2nd: Arrive BMT city
- 7:15 – 8:15 AM: Have breakfast and quick rest
- 8:30 – 11:30 AM: Visit Shelter for Disable Children
- 12:00 PM: Have lunch
- 1PM: Depart to Dak-Phoi Village
- 14:00: Arrive Dak-Phoi
- 14:15: Greeting and introducing Organization with Village Chief and everybody
- 14:30: Divide into 3 teams:
- Team 1: Move down and prepare donation gift
- Team 2: Follow and help some people there for the dinner
- Team 3: Prepare tents, fire for the night camp
- 16:30 PM: Visit some poor families, elderlies and disadvantage people
- 18:00 PM: Gather up Elderly and children at Village’s yard to share donation and gifts.
- 19:00 – 20:00 PM: Set fire and have dinner
- 20:00 – over night:
- Have “Can” wine, enjoy fire camp
- Play game and enjoy the Gong culture of the Highland
- Say thanks to Organizer, the Village Head, people there and all the participants!
II. DAY 2: VISIT BUON ME THUOT CITY
- 7:00 AM: Say bye to the Village and depart to Lak Lake
- 8:00 – 10:30 AM: Have Breakfast and enjoy the natural beauty of Lak Lake
- 11:00 – 1:30 PM: Have lunch and visit Lang café Trung Nguyen
- 14:00 – 16:30 PM: Visit Dray Nur waterfall
- 17:00 – 21:00 PM: Have Dinner and visit BMT night-market
- 21:00 PM Gather up everybody
- 21:30 – 5:00 AM: Concentrate and depart back to HCMC
End of trip. Farewell and see you all on next tours!
During the tour, the time may be slightly different when things incurred, but we will try our best to keep the plans go as scheduled. We hope to receive support from all our members to make things go as expected.
Registration fee: 1.200.000 vnđ / person
***Your registration fee already includes the following:
- Gifts & cash donations for the elderly and children (additional donations are welcomed)
- Fast food while traveling.
- Lunches and dinner at Dak-phoi village
- Team building activities at Dak-phoi Village, All transportation costs)
Please pay in cash (see our contacts at the end of this letter) or bank transfer to this account bellow:
* Le Huu Phuoc
Account no.: 0331003920416
At Vietcombank Ben Thanh Branch
* Trịnh Hoàng Tú Anh
Account no.: 060100258962
At Sacombank – District 4 Branch
This activity is a meaningful event with a deeply humanistic. We are committed to respect and use your donations in the most practical way. If you have any questions or any suggestions, please contact us at:
Address: 62G Vo Thi Sau, Tan Dinh, District 1, HCMC
Phone: 0913 32 10 28(Bryan )
0938 999 028 (Tu Anh)
We are happy to answer your questions and appreciate all your comments.
With Saigon Charity,
Together we do the meaningful, we share and we bring the happiness,
Your life we care,
Saigon Charity Tour